Salary Range £39,703 - £46,386
** Please note internal applicants will not be eligible to apply for this vacancy if they are on a formal stage of Attendance Management Policy. **
We’ll accept applications up to 22nd February and interviews are likely to be scheduled week commencing 25th February 2019.
Do you have a passion for all things digital? Are you technically-minded with a keen interest in the latest technology developments? Do you have the skills to play a key role in ensuring our organisation is a digital, customer-focused centre of excellence?
If so, we might just have the job for you.
What’s the job?
Student Loans Company is looking for an Iteration Manager. This role is Responsible for ensuring that an agile delivery team lives by the values and practices of Agile. Coaching the team, helping the team to perform at their highest level and do the best work it possibly can. Removing any impediments to progress, reporting progress, facilitating meetings and working with the Product Owner to make sure the product backlog is well maintained and ready to be worked on while minimising excess work in progress.
How do I apply?
The essential requirements for this post include:
- Sound understanding of the fundamentals of agile iterative development
- Understanding of other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to the team and organization
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the value of commitments to delivery made by a team
- Understanding of an incremental delivery approach and the value of metrics
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Sound good? If so please apply below and a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch!