Customer Communications Analyst
Grade 4 - Salary £30,445 - £35,557
Fixed term for 9 Months
We’ll accept applications up to the 21 November and interviews are likely to be scheduled for the start of December
Are you a creative individual with the skills to play a critical role in the transfer of information between projects and the delivery teams? Could you be an effective member of a team producing communications that are customer driven, digitally focussed, fully integrated with technical systems and operational processes? Do you possess excellent research, analysis and problem solving skills?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we might have the perfect job for you.
What’s the job?
The Customer Communications Analyst plays a critical role in the continuous transfer of information between projects and the delivery teams.
To do this, they must understand the needs of the customer and changes to policy, processes and products, recommending customer friendly and effective service design solutions.
They will then assess the impact of those changes to capture, analyse, document and support the delivery of customer focussed solutions into Marketing and all other dependent areas of SLC.
How do I apply?
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Very strong research, analysis and problem solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and use complex business, strategic and technical concepts to identify and develop effective and appropriate models, solutions and services to meet business and customer needs.
- Very strong planning, negotiation and organisational skills, preferably with experience of managing or participating in projects with complex and conflicting requirements
- Strong knowledge of SLC organisation, operations, procedures and processes
- Good awareness of wider political and stakeholder environments
- Ability to manage own time and take complete ownership of workload to achieve agreed objectives with little requirement for supervision
- Proven ability to work flexibly across different project methodologies, including the ability to prioritise time and workload
- Previous experience within an analytical, product management or communications role would be an advantage
Sound good? If so please apply below and a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch!
Please note - As part of the selection process, SLC uses third parties to perform a number of pre-employment checks including reference, criminal record and credit reference. They may supply us with information that will assist us with our recruitment decision.