£22,412 - £23,294 per annum
G3 - Permanent - Monday to Friday 9-5.30 (37.5 hours)
We'll accept applications up to the 20th February and interviews are likely to be scheduled for the week commencing 25th February.
Are you a creative individual with the skills to take technical information and turn it into something engaging and informative? Could you be an effective member of a small team telling the story of an organisation with an ambitious strategy to our employees, customers and partners? Are you digital-savvy?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we might have the perfect job for you.
What's the job?
We have an opportunity for a Content Editor to join our busy Marketing Division.
We're looking for a dynamic, motivated and creative person to join the team. You'll be developing innovative and original digital content for a range of products delivered across multiple student-facing channels. So if you've got great ideas and think you have what it takes to be a first-class content editor we want to hear from you.
You'll be supporting an ambitious and exciting programme of work and helping students navigate our products and services to access the student finance they need to make the most of their education.
This position will ideally suit a flexible and pro-active person that thrives under pressure and enjoys a dynamic team environment where they can use their exemplary communication and technical skills to produce a high level of results.
Is this you?
- Do you have what it takes to champion the customer voice and help shape the future direction of our online content, digital, publish and new media output?
- Can you identify new opportunities to improve the customer experience by presenting innovative but considered solutions?
- Do you have what it takes to create dynamic content in a range of styles and formats across a range of multimedia channels?
- Do you understand the importance of team working and building constructive and productive cross functional relationships?
- Do you have experience in a relevant education or marketing sector – working to tight deadlines, on brief and on message?
- Do you have a track record of writing compelling content and integrating new media into marketing campaigns, ensuring it’s properly planned, executed and evaluated?
What’s in it for you?
- Great opportunities for career progression working for a large and complex organisation.
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance culture
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave and 8 days public leave (pro rata)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Life insurance equivalent to four times basic salary
- Employee assistance programme offering free access to a wide range of specialist support and information
- Child care vouchers
How do I apply?
Please apply below. Your application will be assessed after the closing date and a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Closing Date: 20/02/2019
All successful candidates are required to undergo a security vetting process which includes a credit check. Offers of employment will be subject to relevant security clearance, health clearance and satisfactory references prior to confirmation of appointment.
Failure to obtain the required clearances may result in the withdrawal of any offer or the immediate termination of contract.