Glasgow city centre
G3 - Permanent (Monday to Friday)
Salary - £22,412 - £28,263 per annum
We’ll accept applications up to the 22nd November 2018 and interviews are likely to be scheduled for week commencing the 26th November 2018.
**Please note applicants who have already applied need not apply again**
Are you a creative individual with the skills to take technical information and turn it into something engaging and informative? Could you be an effective member of a small team telling the story of an organisation with an ambitious strategy to our employees, customers and partners? Are you digital-savvy?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we might have the perfect job for you.
What’s the Job?
The primary purpose of Partner Services division is to manage the exchanges between SLC and its Delivery Partners. There are four core service functions:
- Services given by Delivery Partners to enable SLC to deliver services to its customer
- Services given by SLC to its Partners as business customers
- Development, enhancement and oversight of systems and services
- Delivery of insight and advice to internal and external policy development teams, to reflect the views, concerns and interests of SLC’s business customer.
The Communications Analyst will develop and arrange distribution of information requirements to be communicated to and from Delivery Partners and SLC:
- To produce high quality, validated communications material
- To maintain a range of communications channels for the distribution of information to delivery partners and advisors, owning information web-pages, contact lists and registers and mailing systems
- To work with Partner Services and other SLC teams to identify new, changing and expiring messages and information.
How do I apply?
It is essential you have experience in developing quality communications and managing and designing public-facing websites. You will have a proven track record in account/supplier management of front end services with high levels of IT literacy, including an awareness of contact centre operations.
Sound good? If so please apply below and a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch!
**Please note - As part of the selection process, SLC uses third parties to perform a number of pre-employment checks including reference, criminal record and credit reference. They may supply us with information that will assist us with our recruitment decision**