£16,135 - £20,010 per annum
G2 - Permanent - 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
We’ll accept applications up to February 21st, 2019 and interviews are likely to be scheduled for week commencing March 4th.
Do you want to be part of a fast-moving, dynamic organisation in a bustling city centre location ? Could you thrive in a customer-focused business environment? Would you like the opportunity to develop your own personal and professional skills for your future while helping our customers invest in theirs?
If you answer ‘yes’ to all these questions, we might have the perfect job for you.
What's the job?
The Estates team is part of the Estates and Sourcing department within the Chief Financial Officer directorate at SLC. The team has responsibility for ensuring that our accommodation is safe and flexible enough to respond to changes in the way we do our business. The Estates team cover a range of activities from day to day management of building services and associated Service Providers, health and safety, sustainability, mailroom, stores, reception and office services.
The main purpose of the Asset Maintenance Officer role is:
- To provide day to day management of all of SLC’s assets
- To provide a first line maintenance service
- To coordinate maintenance activities with service providers (Non TFM and TFM)
- To carryout Location PPM’s, Water checks in accordance with Legionella ACOP and Monitor M&E PPM’s.
During times of the People Carrier Drivers leave the role will also be expected:
- To provide for the transportation of individuals and documentation between the Hillington and Bothwell Street/Europa offices in Glasgow
To transport individuals to our Outsource Providers sites and also the transportation of individuals and equipment to our ICT/Estates store.
- To transfer Directors, Senior Managers and visitors to local airport
- To transport individuals between our Darlington office and our Hillington, Bothwell Street, and Europa offices in Glasgow as well as our Llandudno Junction office in Wales on a number of days per month which would require working shift rotas, split shifts, evenings and weekend rotas as and when required by mutual agreement.
How do I apply?
If you have:
- Clean, current UK driving licence essential
- Fully computer literate
- Experienced in joinery, electrical and plumbing repairs
- Good communication skills
- PAT testing certification
- Experience in a similar environment
Please apply below, and someone from our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch!
**Please note - As part of the selection process, SLC uses third parties to perform a number of pre-employment checks including reference, criminal record and credit reference. They may supply us with information that will assist us with our recruitment decision**