Salary: £17,063 – £19,366 (Grade 1)
We’ll accept applications up to 25th February 2019 and interviews will be scheduled for March 2019
Do you want to be part of a fast-moving, dynamic organisation in a modern working environment? Would you like the opportunity to develop your own personal and professional skills for your future while helping our customers invest in theirs? Are you analytical, with a keen eye for detail and getting a job done correctly?
If so, we might have the perfect job for you.
What’s the job?
The role of an Administrative Assistant is to input forms and information from our customers on the internal computer systems in a timely and accurate manner. They would also be involved in mail handling, preparation of applicant information for scanning and in the logging and returning of evidence to customers.
Some of the key responsibilities to be successful as an assessor would include:
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently to a wide demographic of people using a variety of methods (on the telephone, online/email, by letter)
- a commitment to confidentiality of data and the maintaining of security
- The ability to prioritise own workload, to resolve queries in a timely manner and work towards goals and deadlines
- Team working and sharing of workload, the ability to achieve shared goals
- An alertness to potential fraud and nefarious activity
How do I apply?
Some of the key Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this role would include:
Attention to detail and being detail-orientated; Ability to remain focused whilst under pressure; Computer literate; Adaptable and being resilient to changing priorities; the ability to navigate complex processes, policies and systems.
Does this sound like the role you would like to excel in? If so please apply below and a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch!
**Please note - As part of the selection process, SLC uses third parties to perform a number of pre-employment checks including reference, criminal record and credit reference. They may supply us with information that will assist us with our recruitment decision**